Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rodeo Time In Texas and Spring Is On It's Way


This Saturday the Houston Rodeo kicked off with it's annual rodeo parade. Trail Rides from all over the state converge on Houston every February each year then for two weeks the biggest rodeo in world will be held at Reliant Stadium.

For me personally it means that spring is about a week away and tax season has finally arrived. It will be long days and weekends of work from now until about mid June. I love my work but it requires me to miss some of the best weather days that Houston has to offer.

The golf courses will be greening up with the warm weather and the temperatures will be mild. I can already smell the fresh clipped grass of newly mowed fairways and greens. By the time I have get a break from the spring push, it will be summer. That means humidity and hot temperatures.

Such is the life of a Property Tax Agent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home